Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Topics Link Up!

Hey friends!

First off, my little buggy wants to say hello.



Secondly, today I'm linking up again with Lauren for Tuesday Topics. I love linking up here! Not only have I found some fabulous blogs to follow, but I've found some really fun topics to write about. 
The topic? TV shows. 
The mission? Our favorite 8.
So... here goes nothing!

8) Bachelor
So if you read my last post, this one and the one after it will be no surprise to you. And if you've ever met me, you know I'm a sucker for all things cheesy, slightly romantic, and entertaining. So- of course I love this show. I don't watch every season of The Bachelor or Bachelorette, but sometimes I get super sucked in. This season is one of those times. The girls are crazier than ever. And the ridiculous shots of Sean working out shirtless? Can't. Get. Enough.
Bachelor Shirtless

7) Teen Mom
Ok. This show is a train wreck. I have my favorites like Maci from TM1 and Kailyn from TM2. I also have some I can't stand. Hello, Jenelle. I'm calling you out. But overall I can't stop watching it. Not only am I interested in their lives, but I love watching their little ones get bigger and bigger.

6) Revenge
My mom got me hooked on this one. My best friend came over and we literally sat and watched about 7 episodes back to back. We only stopped because we ran out of episodes. Ever since then I have kept up with this show. And Emily Thorne? That's one girl I would hate to be at odds with. 
Revenge


5) Scandal
Oh, Scandal. Love, love, LOVE this show. It's juicy and crazy and suspenseful. It's the perfect show to watch with your hubby because it really has something in it for everyone. 

4) Modern Family
This show is just plain wonderful. End of story. I seriously love every character, but Luke is my favorite. And have you seen any interviews he's done? He's a member of MENSA. This guy is a genius and plays Luke. I loved watching him on Ellen. 
The cast of "Modern Family," at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards.


3) The New Normal
I so wish that I could be a part of their crazy, hilarious, full of love group of family and friends. This show is amazing. I'm pretty sure you should go watch an episode. Like now. 

2) Downton Abbey
When this show first started getting popular I really thought it was called "Downtown Abbey." And to be honest, I was kind of bothered to learn that it is "Downton." I don't know why it bothered me. Probably because I didn't know Downton was a word. Go figure. Anyway- Now I can't get enough. Seriously. This is another that I think you'll just love.

1) And my number 1 favorite show in the whole wide world is Parenthood. 
I wish there was a new episode every single day. A new one comes on tonight and I'm already excited about it. However, I'm also pretty sad because there are only 2 episodes left for this season. Why in the world are there only 2 left? Breaks my heart. Hopefully they will be back for a 5th season. 

So- what are your faves? Link up, find some new shows, and make some new friends over at the link-up. 

-Mags

   


The New Normal Season 1, Ep. 1 Normal, t

6 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for reality TV and drama filled shows as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We share the favorites Revenge and The Bachelor!

    What do you watch Tuesdays at 8? You should jump on the "Pretty Little Liars" bandwagon on ABC family. However, you'd have to Netflix or something and start from season 1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Modern Family, too! It is fabulous...and oh so funny!! Parenthood is on my list of shows to watch via Netflix. Heard so many great things!!

    Cute pic of the little one, too :)

    Andrea
    alhadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I did this, it would be ALL reality TV + Parenthood, so thanks for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Revenge and Modern Family are my faves on your list. I watched Parenthood religiously until this season and then stopped. I don't think I was into it. Felt kinda like the same ol story to me (even though I know it wasn't) haha! And boy, that IS what handsome looks like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha so so glad I am not the only one laughing about sean and his shirtless shots, so funny! Also, your baby is the cutest thing! Love your blog, so glad to have found it, it is adorable!!

    toriandalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete