Monday, January 21, 2013

Oh, Boy! You're 5 Months Old!

Oh Will,


Every time I sit down to type one of these monthly letters I am struck with this bittersweet feeling. I so love watching you grown and learn new things. There is nothing that makes me happier than listening to you laugh or talk. But then I realize how quickly things change. I know, I know. If you read this one day, you're going to think, "Man, my mom's a nut." You just never understand how quickly time flies until you have kids of your own. 




You are such a silly boy. Bath time is your favorite. I think you're going to love the pool and swimming, something I wish I could say you got from me, but something you most definitely got from your awesome daddy. You splash the entire time and it just cracks me up. 
Your hair is still growing like crazy. And I love it. You have what your daddy and I lovingly call the "white boy fro." It's precious and I'm pretty sure the ladies are gonna dig it one day. 



You've recently learned how to make the toot sound with your mouth. Clearly you are 100% boy. That's been your favorite sound from day 1, so it makes sense that you'd learn it pretty quickly. 

You weigh over 15 pounds, yet somehow still fit into some of your 3 month clothes. I'm not gonna lie. This makes me happy. It's just that your clothes are so cute that I always get a little sad when I have to pack up some of my favorites. 


There are so many people who love you, Bug. Our little family has been blessed by having a wonderful bigger family and amazing friends who have always been there for us. We are so thankful for all of them. 

So, little man, I can't wait to write you your next letter! I'm sure you're going to get into all kinds of new stuff by then.
Love you to the moon and back,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment