Friday, October 19, 2012

Off to the Mountains

We went to Helen, GA last week and really enjoyed our time there. Blake's Nana and Papa have a cabin and it's just so fun to get away and stay there. Here are some pictures from our little getaway:

I just love my Mr. and our little pumpkin.

Our friends Dylan and Kahlin and their little girl, Stella, came with us. Here is a little picture of the babies together. 

The German version of my Mr. and me. 

This place has the BEST boiled peanuts. 

The lady at the counter pulled a string that made that creepy lady's hand move around. According to this picture, I thought it was funny, but Blake was freaked out/shocked. Baby boy was entirely unaware of any of it.

Who can resist a fun fall picture?

Here are our sweet friends. Stella got her very first Cabbage Patch doll on our trip to 
Babyland General Hospital. 




I think we found the cutest Cabbage Patch doll. When I was picking him back up out of the crib, a couple of ladies stopped by to ask if he was a real baby. They were serious. 


We always take pictures here. It's just such a pretty place. 

This is my crazy Mr. He likes to reenact this scene from the Lion King. Will seems pretty ok with it.

And there's my sweet buggy. I am just so  in love. I can't believe he is 8 weeks old. Where have these weeks gone?!

1 comment:

  1. haha i love that blake reenacts the lion king with will. so funny. and you're going to LOVE that you blog and remember all the small details of these little adventures.

    ReplyDelete